Certain ECHA decisions, which are listed in Article 91 of the REACH Regulation and Article 77 of the Biocidal Products Regulation, can be appealed before the Board of Appeal of ECHA.
The rules applicable to appeal proceedings are set out in the Rules of Procedure.
In addition, to help parties to act in compliance with the legal requirements and prepare their appeals in the most effective way, the Board of Appeal has adopted Practice Directions.
For the same purpose the Board of Appeal has also published special forms and a supporting check list. The use of the forms is not obligatory, but strongly recommended.
- REACH Fee Regulation[PDF] Article 10
- Amendment to the REACH Fee Regulation[PDF] Annex VIII
- Consolidated REACH Fee Regulation (unofficial) [PDF]
- BPR Fee Regulation[PDF]
- Rules of Procedure
- Amendment to the Rules of Procedure
- Consolidated Rules of Procedure (unofficial)
- Practice Directions [PDF] (revised on 28/02/2017)
- Decision on adopting Practice Directions [PDF] [EN] (28.02.2017)
- Instructions to the Registrar [PDF] [EN]
- Refund of fees and charges [PDF] [EN]
- Decision on costs relating to the taking of evidence [PDF]
- Amounts paid in relation to the taking of evidence [PDF]
- Decision on appeal announcements [PDF] [EN]
- Leaflet - The Board of Appeal of the European Chemicals Agency: An independent review of ECHA decisions [PDF]