The Enforcement Forum agreed that its major enforcement project planned for 2022 (REF-10) will focus on integrated checks of products that control several duties from different pieces of legislation – mostly related to articles, but also to mixtures. Most of the products are expected to be consumer products.
- The additions include three substances that are toxic to reproduction and one endocrine disruptor. The Candidate List of substances of very high concern (SVHCs) now contains 209 substances that may have serious effects on people or the environment.
- ECHA’s Biocidal Products Committee (BPC) also concluded that esbiothrin should not be approved for use in insecticides and acaricides as it poses an unacceptable risk to human health.
- Applications for authorisation
- Consultations: 30
- Start date: 13/05/2020
- Deadline: 08/07/2020
- Calls for comments and evidence
- Substances: 1
- Start date: 06/05/2020
- Deadline: 06/07/2020
- Consultations on SEAC draft opinion: 2
- Start date: 24/06/2020
- Deadline: 24/08/2020
- Consultations on SEAC draft opinion: 1
- Start date: 01/07/2020
- Deadline: 01/09/2020
- Restriction proposals: 1
- Start date: 25/03/2020
- Deadline: 25/09/2020
- Testing proposals
- Testing proposals: 42
- Start date: 25/05/2020
- Deadline: 09/07/2020
- Testing proposals: 28
- Start date: 17/06/2020
- Deadline: 03/08/2020
BPRThere are currently no ongoing consultations.
CAD/CMDThere are currently no ongoing consultations.
POPsThere are currently no ongoing consultations.
- Practical example
- REACH registration
- Registering nanoforms: practical advice
- Getting to know the EU chemicals legislation finder (EUCLEF)