- The UK’s withdrawal from the EU will affect companies including those that manufacture or use chemicals in the UK as well as in the EU-27. ECHA’s updated web section aims to help affected companies who have registered substances or use authorised chemicals in supply chains.
- You can now track what is happening with your substances and save your queries from the Search for Chemicals by creating an account and logging into ECHA’s main website. This account will also give you access to additional features on ECHA’s other websites.
- Registering your chemicals under REACH is not a one-off exercise: you will learn new things about your substance, and your own situation may change. This has to be reflected in your registration. Therefore, you need to regularly review your dossier and update it when new information becomes available.
- 10-14 September 2018Committee for Risk Assessment
- 11-13 September 2018Committee for Socio-Economic Analysis
- 20-21 September 2018Management Board
- 8-12 October 2018Member State Committee
- 15-19 October 2018Biocidal Products Committee
Agendas for the relevant Committee and Management Board meetings will be available closer to the dates of the meetings.
- Hanna-Kaisa Torkkeli
- Mikko Väänänen
- Nedyu Yasenov
- Päivi Jokiniemi
- Paul Trouth