At its March meeting, the Committee for Risk Assessment (RAC) also recommended occupational exposure limits (OELs) for two other substances: nickel and its compounds and acrylonitrile. These opinions conclude the response to the European Commission, which for the first time asked RAC to assess the scientific basis for setting OELs.
- If you have recently filed a data-sharing dispute to ECHA, it may be that the decision is not finalised before the 31 May 2018 registration deadline. This would mean that you are not able to submit a complete registration in time. However, you can still make a submission so that you can continue on the market until the Agency has assessed your case.
ECHA has adopted the updated Community rolling action plan (CoRAP) with 108 substances to be evaluated in 2018-2020. Registrants of the listed substances are encouraged to coordinate their actions and contact the evaluating Member States.
- 27 February - 2 March 2018Committee for Risk Assessment
- 5-9 March 2018Biocidal Products Committee
- 6-9 March 2018Committee for Risk Assessment
- 12-16 March 2018Enforcement Forum
- 13-15 March 2018Committee for Socio-economic Analysis
- 22-23 March 2018Management Board
- 10-11 April 2018Workshop on EUSES update needs
- 23-27 April 2018Biocidal Products Committee
- 23-27 April 2018Member State Committee
- Agendas for the relevant Committee and Management Board meetings will be available closer to the dates of the meetings.
- Hanna-Kaisa Torkkeli
- Mikko Väänänen
- Nedyu Yasenov
- Päivi Jokiniemi
- Paul Trouth