The Committee for Socio-Economic Analysis (SEAC) adopts its final opinion supporting the proposal to restrict hazardous chemicals in tattoo inks and permanent make-up. The Committee for Risk Assessment (RAC) concludes on sixteen opinions on harmonised classification and labelling.
ECHA has adopted the updated Community rolling action plan (CoRAP) for substance evaluation, with 100 substances listed to be evaluated in 2019-2021. Registrants of the listed substances are encouraged to keep their registrations up to date and to contact the evaluating Member States.
- 10-14 September 2018Committee for Risk Assessment
- 11-13 September 2018Committee for Socio-Economic Analysis
- 20-21 September 2018Management Board
- 8-12 October 2018Member State Committee
- 15-19 October 2018Biocidal Products Committee
Agendas for the relevant Committee and Management Board meetings will be available closer to the dates of the meetings.
- Hanna-Kaisa Torkkeli
- Mikko Väänänen
- Nedyu Yasenov
- Päivi Jokiniemi
- Paul Trouth