The reorganisation aims to support implementation of ECHA’s new strategy, step up work in key areas, allow efficient and flexible ways of working, and enable ECHA to take on more responsibilities.
- Inspectors, working together with customs authorities, have started checking the compliance of importers and manufacturers with REACH registration obligations as part of an EU-wide Forum enforcement project.
- 10-14 September 2018Committee for Risk Assessment
- 11-13 September 2018Committee for Socio-Economic Analysis
- 20-21 September 2018Management Board
- 8-12 October 2018Member State Committee
- 15-19 October 2018Biocidal Products Committee
Agendas for the relevant Committee and Management Board meetings will be available closer to the dates of the meetings.
- Hanna-Kaisa Torkkeli
- Mikko Väänänen
- Nedyu Yasenov
- Päivi Jokiniemi
- Paul Trouth