- ECHA will establish a new database on the presence of hazardous chemicals in articles by the end of 2019 for waste treatment operators and consumers. The database will comprise information submitted by companies producing, importing or selling articles that contain Candidate List substances. Companies need to submit this information by the end of 2020.
- A study commissioned by the European Union Observatory for Nanomaterials (EUON) has reviewed data sources, methods and parameters for carrying out market studies on nanomaterials in the EU.
- The Committee supported the approval of DBNPA for use as a disinfectant. It also concluded on one application for Union authorisation.
- 19-20 June 2018Enforcement Forum
- 21 June 2018Biocidal Products Regulation Subgroup (BPRS-5)
- 20-21 June 2018Management Board
- 27-28 June 2018Biocidal Products Committee
- 10-14 September 2018Committee for Risk Assessment
- 10-14 September 2018Committee for Socio-Economic Analysis
- 20-21 September 2018Management Board
- 8-12 October 2018Member State Committee
- 15-19 October 2018Biocidal Products Committee
Agendas for the relevant Committee and Management Board meetings will be available closer to the dates of the meetings.
- Hanna-Kaisa Torkkeli
- Mikko Väänänen
- Nedyu Yasenov
- Päivi Jokiniemi
- Paul Trouth