ECHA and EASA signed an agreement of cooperation
ECHA and the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) will further enhance their cooperation, aiming also to ensure the best use of available resources by avoiding any duplication of efforts and overlapping activities.
Helsinki, 15 December 2017 -The cooperation will focus in particular on activities such as:
- exchange of information regarding authorisation and restriction of chemicals as well as classification, labelling and packaging of substances and mixtures when relevant for the activities of EASA;
- exchange of information regarding aspects of civil aviation as relevant for the activities of ECHA;
- participating in meetings in which the other party has an interest;
- implementing joint projects;
- consulting one another on matters of common interest.