Inlämnade förslag på begränsningar som övervägs
This table shows any ongoing public consultations on conforming restriction proposals; the link to the web form for submitting comments to ECHA during the relevant public consultations can be found by clicking on details. Two deadlines are given in the table below; comments submitted by the first deadline are often the very influential as they will be considered in the first discussion on the proposed restriction and for most impact comments should be submitted at the latest 1 month before the final deadline.
Please note: the ECHA Committees will not take into account the comments received after the final deadline in their opinion making process.
Consultations close at 23:59 Helsinki time (EET).
The information submitted during the consultation procedure is used solely for that purpose. Personal data is never disclosed to the public and will be treated in accordance with Regulation (EC) No 45/2001 of 18 December 2000 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data by the Community institutions and bodies. Any party submitting data to ECHA is entitled to access and rectify that data. To exercise these rights you can contact the controller at data-controller-risk-management (at) echa.europa.eu.
*After the consultation the comments and responses to comments will be posted in this section.They contain comments from the Public Consultation of the original restriction proposal and responses to them. The responses have been prepared by the dossier submitter and the rapporteurs from the Committees for Risk Assessment (RAC) and Socio-economic Analysis (SEAC). The responses explain how the comments have been taken into account during the opinion making process.
- Restriction process
- Description of the whole restriction process including information on different steps and statuses mentioned in the table
- Public consultations in restriction process
- Introduction and instructions on public consultations in the restriction process
- Registry of intentions
- Registry of Intentions with information on substances for which the authorities intend to propose restrictions, identification as a Substance of Very High Concern (SVHC) or harmonised classification and labelling
- Legal notice
- Further information on ECHA's privacy notice