Replacing harmful chemicals in the textiles sector
23 February 2017 11:00 - 12:15 EET, GMT+2
The webinar presents how H&M and a group of Italian SMEs from the Prato district have organised themselves to replace harmful chemicals from their supply chains. Greenpeace will also present their Detox campaign, the International Chemical Secretariat (ChemSec) will give an overview of their available tools to help companies substitute and the European Textile and Apparel Association (EURATEX) will present their activities in replacing harmful chemicals.
- Replacing harmful chemicals in the European textile sector [PDF] - Mauro Scalia, Euratex
- Greenpeace detox campaign [PDF] - Yannick Vicaire, Greenpeace
- Chemical management at H&M [PDF] - Ylva Weissbach, H&M
- SMEs working together to eliminate harmful chemicals [PDF] - Andrea Franchi, Buzzilab, Prato
- Tools for substitution [PDF] - Jerker Ligthart, ChemSec