REACH 2018 Stakeholders' Day
The final REACH registration deadline for chemicals is on 31 May 2018. Join our free REACH 2018 Stakeholders' Day in Helsinki to get the most up-to-date advice, support and case studies to help you register successfully.
On 29 January, we offer hands-on training on Chesar, the chemical safety assessment and reporting tool.
On 30 January, we offer one-to-one meetings and training on the IT tools for registering chemicals: IUCLID and REACH-IT.
On 31 January, our conference aims to give advice on the main issues companies are facing.
Participation is free of charge. You can also follow the conference live via web-streaming. Take part in person to benefit from training and one-to-one advice.
There is no need to register to follow the live web stream.
29 January (10:00-16:00)
- IT tool training (Chesar)
30 January (10:00-16:00)
31 January (09:00-19:00)
Session 1 - Four months to go
- Where we are now
- Last minute advice
- Support for smaller companies
- What happens next with your registration
Session 2 - How to make it
- How to get your data together
- How to share costs
- How a small company can make it
Session 3 - After registration
- Panel discussion with participants from Member State, Cefic, Federation of German Industries, European Environmental Bureau and ECHA
The event will be held in two different locations.
29-30 January (IT tool training and one-to-one sessions):
European Chemicals Agency
Tel. +358 9 686180
31 January (conference):
Scandic Marina Congress Center
Travel and accommodation
Participants will need to cover the cost of their own travel and accommodation.
If you like, you can book a hotel room directly in connection to the conference taking place on 31 January, in hotel Scandic Grand Marina.
The price is EUR 129 / single room / night. This price is valid as long as there are places left.
To get this price, make your booking using this link: https://www.scandichotels.com/grandmarina?bookingcode=BECH290118
- Go to the BOOK box on the right and choose the dates and the number of people.
- Then click on 'See rooms and prices' and choose the room by clicking on 'book'.
- Continue by filling in the requested information - and the booking is ready.
With this booking code, you can book rooms for 28.1-1.2.2018. Please book your room at the latest by 15 January 2018.
You are also welcome to choose any other hotel you prefer. Information about hotels in Helsinki can be found at: http://www.visithelsinki.fi/en/stay-and-enjoy/accommodation
The language of the meeting is English.
For specific questions, contact: echa-events (at) echa.europa.eu.