Use of this information is subject to copyright laws and may require the permission of the owner of the information, as described in the ECHA Legal Notice.
EC number: 243-072-0
CAS number: 19438-60-9
Remove to fresh air. If breathing is irregular or stopped, administer artificial respiration.
After contact with skin, wash immediately with plenty of soap and water.
Consult a physician.
In the case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Call a physician immediately.
Clean mouth with water.
Do not induce vomiting without medical advice.
Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
Appropriate fire-fighting equipment:
- Foam, carbon dioxide (CO2), powder, water spray.
Inappropriate fire-fighting equipment:
- Do not use water jets as they can disperse and spread fire.
Special hazards arising from the substance or mixture
In combustion emits toxic fumes of carbon dioxide / carbon monoxide.
Advice for firefighters
In the event of fire, wear self-contained breathing apparatus.
Water mist may be used to cool closed containers.
Use personal protective equipment to protect skin/eyes.
Personal precautions, protective equipment and emergency procedures
- Move any people not authorised to contain the emergency out of the area.
- Avoid coming in contact with the substance or handling containers without adequate protection.
- Use the personal protective equipment described in section 'Exposure controls / personal protection'.
- Use a respirator in the event of emissions/spillage of large quantities.
- Eliminate all sources of ignition.
- Remove all incompatible materials as outlined in section 'Stability and reactivity'.
- Contain the spillage as far as possible.
- Prevent spilled materials getting into the drainage system, wells, surface water or groundwater.
- In the case of leaks into a water course, drains, or if the product has contaminated the ground or vegetation, contact the local authorities.
Methods and material for containment and cleaning up
- Do not use equipment that can generate sources of ignition when cleaning.
- If possible, vacuum up the spilled material and/or absorb parts that can't be vacuumed up with inert materials (sand, earth, absorbent materials...) and place in suitable containers (separate liquids and solids) for disposal in accordance with section 'Disposal considerations'. After collection, ventilate and clean the affected area with water before granting access.
- Do not flush the water used for cleaning into watercourses or down drains.
Precautions for safe handling
Recommendations for safe use:
- Provide sufficient air exchange and/or exhaust in work rooms.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharges.
- Avoid breathing vapours.
Advice on general occupational hygiene:
- Do no eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
Conditions for safe storage, including any incompatibilities
- Eliminate all sources of combustion.
- Keep container hermetically closed in a dry and well ventilated environment.
- Do not store near heat sources or expose to direct sunlight, to preserve the quality of the product.
- Keep away from incompatible materials (see section 'Stability and reactivity').
- Keep away from food, feed and beverages.
Appropriate engineering controls:
See the eSDS.
Eye / face protection:
Goggles or protective visor.
Skin protection / of the Hand:
The material the gloves are made of must be impermeable and stable when in contact with the substance. No specific information available on the suitability of the material and thickness of the gloves. Consult the glove manufacturer for specific information on the suitability of the gloves. Replace the gloves in the case of internal contamination, when punctured, or if external contamination cannot be removed. The actual duration of protection depends on the conditions of use.
Skin protection / of the body:
Wear protective clothing resistant to chemical substances.
Mask with A type filter for vapours and organic gases with a boiling point> 65°C. (EN 149)
Environmental exposure controls:
Stable under normal conditions.
Possibility of hazardous reactions:
None known in normal conditions.
Conditions to avoid:
Avoid the build-up of electrostatic charges.
Avoid exposure to heat sources.
Strong acids, strong bases, oxidizing agents.
Waste treatment methods:
Recycle if possible, or send to an authorized incinerator. Follow the instructions in sections 'Accidental release measures' and 'Handling and storage' when handling waste spillages, taking the steps indicated in the same sections. We recommend recycling containers instead of disposal. Observe the local and national legislation in force.
Information on Registered Substances comes from registration dossiers which have been assigned a registration number. The assignment of a registration number does however not guarantee that the information in the dossier is correct or that the dossier is compliant with Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 (the REACH Regulation). This information has not been reviewed or verified by the Agency or any other authority. The content is subject to change without prior notice.Reproduction or further distribution of this information may be subject to copyright protection. Use of the information without obtaining the permission from the owner(s) of the respective information might violate the rights of the owner.
På den här webbplatsen används kakor. Syftet är att optimera din upplevelse av den.
Welcome to the ECHA website. This site is not fully supported in Internet Explorer 7 (and earlier versions). Please upgrade your Internet Explorer to a newer version.
Do not show this message again