Templates for a Chemical Safety Report
- Chemical Safety Report - (Section 9 and 10) for non PBT/vPvB substances
- Chemical Safety Report - (Section 9 and 10) for substances (considered as) PBT/vPvB
In case of difficulty navigating the template Table of Contents, please consult the these instructions
Note that 2 templates are provided as the information regarding the exposure assessment for the environment for substances being (considered as) PBT/vPvB is slightly different.
An explanatory note on the new templates can be found here
IUCLID CSR plug-in user manual
The sections 1 to 8 of the CSR Part B can be generated by the CSR plug-in. The CSR plug-in Manual provides an annotated template for those sections.
An illustrative example of a CSR using the formats mentioned above is available here.
CLH report format
- CLH report format
- CLH report format with explanations
- Annex XV report format (with explanations) for the identification of a Substance of Very High Concern
- Format for an Annex XV dossier for a proposal for Restriction
- Please note that an earlier document dealing with a "format for substance evaluation" has been replaced by the ECHA integrated quality management system (IQMS) document describing the procedure for substance evaluation – see link below