Use of this information is subject to copyright laws and may require the permission of the owner of the information, as described in the ECHA Legal Notice.
EC number: 213-022-2
CAS number: 915-67-3
· After inhalation: Supply fresh air; consult doctor in case of complaints.
· After skin contact: Immediately wash with water and soap and rinse thoroughly.
· After eye contact: Rinse opened eye for several minutes under running water.
· After swallowing: If symptoms persist consult doctor.
· Suitable extinguishing agents:
CO2, powder or water spray. Fight larger fires with water spray or alcohol resistant foam.
· Special hazards caused by the substance, its products of combustion or resulting gases:
carbon monoxide (CO), carbon dioxide (CO2), sulfur oxides (SOx), other pyrolysis products typical of burning
· Protective equipment:
Wear self contained breathing appartus and protective clothing to prevent contact with skin.
· Person-related safety precautions: Wear protective equipment. Keep unprotected persons away.
· Measures for environmental protection: Do not allow product to reach sewage system or any water course.
· Measures for cleaning/collecting:
Sweep up, shovel up or vacuum up (consider explosion-proof machines designed to be grounded during storage
Place spilled material in clean, dry, sealable, labeled container
· Information for safe handling:
Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Avoid formation of dust and aerosols.
Provide appropriate exhaust ventilation at places where dust is formed. Normal measures for preventive fire protection.
· Requirements to be met by storerooms and receptacles: Provide proper ventilation/exhaustion.
· Information about storage in one common storage facility:
keep away from oxidizing agents i.e. nitrates, oxidizing acids,chlorine bleaches
· Further information about storage conditions:
Store in cool place. Keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place.
· Personal protective equipment:
· General protective and hygienic measures:
The usual precautionary measures are to be adhered to when handling chemicals.
· Respiratory protection: Use suitable respiratory protective device in case of insufficient ventilation.
· Protection of hands:
The glove material has to be impermeable and resistant to the product/ the substance/ the preparation.
Due to missing tests no recommendation to the glove material can be given for the product/ the preparation/ the chemical mixture.
Selection of the glove material on consideration of the penetration times, rates of diffusion and the degradation
· Material of gloves
The selection of the suitable gloves does not only depend on the material, but also on further marks of quality
and varies from manufacturer to manufacturer.
· Penetration time of glove material
The exact break through time has to be found out by the manufacturer of the protective gloves and has to be
· Eye protection: Safety glasses
· Body protection: Wear appropraite protective clothing to prevent skin contact.
· Thermal decomposition / conditions to be avoided: No decomposition if used according to specifications.
· Materials to be avoided: oxidizing agents i.e. nitrates, oxidizing acids,chlorine bleaches
· Dangerous decomposition products: carbon monoxide (CO), carbon dioxide (CO2), sulfur oxides (SOx), other pyrolysis products typical of burning
· Recommendation Smaller quantities can be disposed of with household waste.
· Uncleaned packaging:
· Recommendation: Disposal must be made according to official regulations.
Information on Registered Substances comes from registration dossiers which have been assigned a registration number. The assignment of a registration number does however not guarantee that the information in the dossier is correct or that the dossier is compliant with Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 (the REACH Regulation). This information has not been reviewed or verified by the Agency or any other authority. The content is subject to change without prior notice.Reproduction or further distribution of this information may be subject to copyright protection. Use of the information without obtaining the permission from the owner(s) of the respective information might violate the rights of the owner.
Ce site web utilise des cookies afin de vous garantir la meilleure expérience possible sur nos sites web.
Welcome to the ECHA website. This site is not fully supported in Internet Explorer 7 (and earlier versions). Please upgrade your Internet Explorer to a newer version.
Do not show this message again