Use of this information is subject to copyright laws and may require the permission of the owner of the information, as described in the ECHA Legal Notice.
EC number: 915-687-0
CAS number: 1065336-91-5
- Not highly flammable
- No pyrophoric properties
- Does not liberate flammable gases on contact with water
- The flammability of a liquid is derived from
flash point and was determined to be 209°C.
- Based on chemical structure and experience in
handling and use of substance the pyrophoric properties and the
flammability in contact with water are not to be expected.
- The flammability of a liquid is derived from flash point and was determined to be 209°C.
- Based on chemical structure and experience in handling and use of substance the pyrophoric properties and the flammability in contact with water are not to be expected.
It can be concluded that the substance is not considered to be classified as a flammable material.
Information on Registered Substances comes from registration dossiers which have been assigned a registration number. The assignment of a registration number does however not guarantee that the information in the dossier is correct or that the dossier is compliant with Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 (the REACH Regulation). This information has not been reviewed or verified by the Agency or any other authority. The content is subject to change without prior notice.Reproduction or further distribution of this information may be subject to copyright protection. Use of the information without obtaining the permission from the owner(s) of the respective information might violate the rights of the owner.
Welcome to the ECHA website. This site is not fully supported in Internet Explorer 7 (and earlier versions). Please upgrade your Internet Explorer to a newer version.
Do not show this message again