Use of this information is subject to copyright laws and may require the permission of the owner of the information, as described in the ECHA Legal Notice.
EC number: 255-002-6
CAS number: 40615-36-9
- General advice:
Immediately remove any clothing soiled by the product.
- Following inhalation:
Supply fresh air; consult doctor in case of complaints. In case of unconsclousness place patient stably in side position for transportation.
- Following skin contact:
Immediately wash with water and soap and rinse thoroughly. Seek medical attention in case of problems or if problems persist.
- Following eye contact:
Rinse opened eye for several minutes under running water. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Seek immediate medical advice.
- After swallowing:
Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person or a person with cramps. Drink plenty of water and provide fresh air. Call for a doctor immediately.
- Most important symptoms and effects: No further relevant information available.
- Indication of any immediate medical attention and special treatment needed: First Aid, decontamination, treatment of symptoms.
- Suitable extinguishing media:
Use fire extinguishing methods suitable to surrounding conditions. Water haze, Water spray, Foam, Fire-extinguishing powder, Carbon dioxide
- Unsuitable extinguishing media:
Water with full jet
- Special hazards arising from the substance or mixture:
In case of fire, the following can be released: Carbon monoxide, Carbon dioxide, Hydrogen chloride
- Advice for fire fighter: Protective equipment: Wear self-contained respiratory protective device. Additional information: Move undamaged containers from immediate hazard area if it can be done safely.
- Personal precautions, Protective equipment and emergency procedures:
Wear protective clothing.
- Environmental precautions:
Dumping into the environment must be prevented.Do not allow to enter sewers/ surface or ground water. Inform respective authorities in case of seepage into water course or sewage system.
- Methods and material for containment and cleaning up: Pick up mechanically. Waste disposal according to official state regulations.
- Precautions for safe handling:
Prevent formation of dust. Ensure adequate ventilation.
- Information about fire - and explosion protection: Usual measures for fire prevention.
- Conditions for safe storage, including any incompatibilities:
Storage: Requirements to be met by storerooms and receptacles: Store only in the original container. Keep container tightly closed in a well-ventilated place.
Information about storage in one common storage facility: Keep away from food, drink and animal feeding stuffs.
Further information about storage conditions: Keep container tightly sealed. Ensure that local, federal and national legislation on storage conditions are observed.
1. Technical protection measures: Technical measures and the application of adequate working methods take priority over the use of personal protection equipment.
2. Organisational protection measures
3. Hand protection: Tested protective gloves are to be worn. When handling chemical substances, chemical protective gloves must be worn with CE label including a four digit code. Type of chemical protective gloves to choose depends on the concentration and quantity of dangerous substances as well as on work place specifications. In the cases of special applications, it is recommended to check the chemical resistance with the manufacturer of the gloves. The glove material has to be impermeable and resistant to the product/ the substance/ the preparation. Material of gloves: The selection of the suitable gloves does not only depend on the material, but also on further marks of quality and varies from manufacturer to manufacturer. Penetration time of glove material: The exact break through time has to be found out by the manufacturer of the protective gloves and has to be observed.
4. Feet protection: not applicable
5. Body protection: not applicable
6. Eye protection: Safety glasses
7. Respiratory protection: If technical suction or ventilation measures are not possible or are insufficient, protective breathing apparatus must be worn. The filter class must be suitable for the maximum contaminant concentration (gas/vapour/aerosol/particulates) that may arise when handling the product. If the concentration is exceeded, a self-contained breathing apparatus must be used!
Limitation and supervision of exposure into the environment: Dumping into the environment must be prevented.
: The product is stable under standard conditions (temperature, pressure) of storage and handling.
2. Chemical stability
3. Possibility of hazardous reactions
: No dangerous reactions known.
4. Conditions to avoid
: No further relevant information available.
5. Incompatible materials
6. Hazardous decomposition products: not applicable
Waste treatment methods
Recommendation: Must not be disposed together with household garbage. Do not allow product to reach sewage system. Waste disposal according to official state regulations. Dumping into the environment must be prevented.
Recommendation: Empty contaminated packagings thoroughly. They may be recycled after thorough and proper cleaning. Packagings that may not be cleansed are to be disposed of in the same manner as the product.
Information on Registered Substances comes from registration dossiers which have been assigned a registration number. The assignment of a registration number does however not guarantee that the information in the dossier is correct or that the dossier is compliant with Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 (the REACH Regulation). This information has not been reviewed or verified by the Agency or any other authority. The content is subject to change without prior notice.Reproduction or further distribution of this information may be subject to copyright protection. Use of the information without obtaining the permission from the owner(s) of the respective information might violate the rights of the owner.
På den här webbplatsen används kakor. Syftet är att optimera din upplevelse av den.
Welcome to the ECHA website. This site is not fully supported in Internet Explorer 7 (and earlier versions). Please upgrade your Internet Explorer to a newer version.
Do not show this message again