Use of this information is subject to copyright laws and may require the permission of the owner of the information, as described in the ECHA Legal Notice.
EC number: 435-680-1
CAS number: -
Remarkable physical-chemical properties of 7-AMCA:
- The molecular weight is 244.27.
- 7-AMCA is a solid that decomposes starting at ca. 180 °C; The
calculated melting temperature is 302 °C.
- The relative density is 1.430 at 23 °C.
- The median particle size of 7-AMCA is between 250 µm and
- The vapour pressure is low: <1.0*10^-4 Pa at 25 °C
- The log of the n-octanol/water partition coefficient is very
- The water solubility is 87.7 mg/L at 20.0 °C
- The substance is not surface active.
- 7-AMCA is not flammable, not explosive and has no oxidising
Information on Registered Substances comes from registration dossiers which have been assigned a registration number. The assignment of a registration number does however not guarantee that the information in the dossier is correct or that the dossier is compliant with Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 (the REACH Regulation). This information has not been reviewed or verified by the Agency or any other authority. The content is subject to change without prior notice.Reproduction or further distribution of this information may be subject to copyright protection. Use of the information without obtaining the permission from the owner(s) of the respective information might violate the rights of the owner.
Questo sito web si avvale di cookie affinché possiate usufruire della migliore esperienza sui nostri siti web.
Welcome to the ECHA website. This site is not fully supported in Internet Explorer 7 (and earlier versions). Please upgrade your Internet Explorer to a newer version.
Do not show this message again