Use of this information is subject to copyright laws and may require the permission of the owner of the information, as described in the ECHA Legal Notice.
EC number: 216-630-6
CAS number: 1631-25-0
- General advice:
- Following inhalation:
if breathed in, move person into frresh air. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. Consult a physician
- Following skin contact:
Wash off with soap and plenty of water. Consult a physician.
- Following eye contact:
Rinse thoroughly with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes and consult a physician.
- Following ingestion:
Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Rinse mouth with water. Consult a physician.
- Most important symptoms and effects: The most important known symptoms and effects are described in the labelling.
- Suitable extinguishing media:
Use water spray, alcohol-resistant foam, dry chemical or carbon dioxide.
- Unsuitable extinguishing media:
- Special hazards arising from the substance or mixture:
Carbon oxides, nitrogen oxides (NOx)
- Advice for fire fighter: Wear self-contained breathing apparatus if necessary.
- Personal precautions:
Avoid dust formation. Avoid breathing vapours, mist or gas. Ensure adequate ventilation. Avoid breathing dust.
- Protective equipment and emergency procedures:
Use personal protective equipment. Evacuate personnel to safe areas.
- Environmental precautions:
Do not let product enter drains.
- Methods and material for containment and cleaning up: Pick up and arrange disposal without creating dust. Sweep up and shovel. Keep in suitable, closed containers for disposal.
- Precautions for safe handling:
avoid contact with skin and eyes. Avoid formation of dust and aerosols. Provide appropriate exhaust ventilation at places where dust is formed.
- Conditions for safe storage, including any incompatibilities: Store in cool place. Keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place. Storage class (TRGS 510): Non-combustible solids.
1. Technical protection measures: Contains no substances with occupational exposure limit values (OEL).
2. Organisational protection measures: Handle in accordance with good industrial and safety practices. Wash hands before breaks and at the and of the workday.
3. Hand protection: Handle with gloves. Gloves must be inspected prior to use. Use proper glove removal technique (without touching the glove's outer surface) to avoid skin contact with the product. Dispose of contaminated gloves after use in accordance with applicable laws and good laboratory practices. Wash and dry hands. The selected gloves have to satisfy the specifications of EU Directive 89/686/EEC and the standard EN 374 derived from it.
4. Feet protection: no data.
5. Body protection: Impervious clothing. The type of protective equipment must be selected according to the concentration and amount of the dangerous substance at the specific workplace.
6. Eye protection: Safety glasses with side-shields conforming to EN 166. Use equipment for eye protection tested and approved under appropriate government standards such as NIOSH (US) or EN 166 (EU).
7. Respiratory protection: For nuisance exposures use type P95 (US) or type P1 (EU EN 143) particle respirator. For higher level protection use type OV/AG/P99 (US) or type ABEK-P2 (EU EN 143) respirator cartridges. Use respirators and components tested and approved under appropriate government standards such as NIOSH (US) OR CEN (EU).
: No data
2. Chemical stability
: Stable under recommended storage conditions.
3. Possibility of hazardous reactions
4. Conditions to avoid
5. Incompatible materials
: Strong oxidising agents.
6. Hazardous decomposition products: Other decomposition products, no data
Product: Offer surplus and non-recyclable solutions to a licensed disposal company. Dissolve and mix the material with a combustible solvent and burn in a chemical incinerator equipped with an afterburner and scrubber.
Contaminated packaging: Dispose of as unused product.
Information on Registered Substances comes from registration dossiers which have been assigned a registration number. The assignment of a registration number does however not guarantee that the information in the dossier is correct or that the dossier is compliant with Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 (the REACH Regulation). This information has not been reviewed or verified by the Agency or any other authority. The content is subject to change without prior notice.Reproduction or further distribution of this information may be subject to copyright protection. Use of the information without obtaining the permission from the owner(s) of the respective information might violate the rights of the owner.
Questo sito web si avvale di cookie affinché possiate usufruire della migliore esperienza sui nostri siti web.
Welcome to the ECHA website. This site is not fully supported in Internet Explorer 7 (and earlier versions). Please upgrade your Internet Explorer to a newer version.
Do not show this message again