- Creating your registration dossier
- How to create your registration dossier in REACH-IT
How to create your registration dossier in REACH-IT
If you are a member registrant and you agree with all the information submitted by the lead on your behalf, you can fully prepare your registration dossier in REACH-IT. In this case, you do not have to install IUCLID.
To use this option, you will need to log into REACH-IT. On the REACH-IT home page, under Submit a dossier, select the option Prepare online in REACH-IT.
You will first have to select the joint submission that you want to join to register your substance.
Then, the REACH-IT dossier creation wizard will guide you through the process and fields that you need to complete. You will need to provide the following:
- Substance identity and composition
- Classification and labelling (if different from the lead)
- Estimated substance quantities, sites, uses
- Guidance on the safe use of the chemical or a chemical safety report (CSR), if you do not rely on the information submitted by the lead and submit your own
- PBT (persistent, bioaccumulative and toxic) assessment summary, only if you provide your own CSR
- Basic administrative information about your company