Use of this information is subject to copyright laws and may require the permission of the owner of the information, as described in the ECHA Legal Notice.
EC number: 220-135-0 | CAS number: 2638-94-0
CELLULAR PROLIFERATION DATA
- For the 10 % test substance group the DPM count was 4975. For the 25 % test substance group the DPM count was 5952. For the 50 % test substance group the mean DPM count was 4984. THE DPM count of the control was 4485.
DETAILS ON STIMULATION INDEX CALCULATION
- Stimulation index = test/control ratio = the ratio of 3HTdR incorporation into LNC of test nodes relative to that recorded for control nodes
- The test/control ratio of 3 or more was not recorded for any of the concentrations tested. The test item was not considered to have the potential to cause skin sensitisation.
- An EC3 value of the test item was not calculated.
- No signs of ill health or toxicity were observed.
- Bodyweight increases were recorded for all groups of mice over the period of the study.
Information on Registered Substances comes from registration dossiers which have been assigned a registration number. The assignment of a registration number does however not guarantee that the information in the dossier is correct or that the dossier is compliant with Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 (the REACH Regulation). This information has not been reviewed or verified by the Agency or any other authority. The content is subject to change without prior notice.Reproduction or further distribution of this information may be subject to copyright protection. Use of the information without obtaining the permission from the owner(s) of the respective information might violate the rights of the owner.
Welcome to the ECHA website. This site is not fully supported in Internet Explorer 7 (and earlier versions). Please upgrade your Internet Explorer to a newer version.
Close Do not show this message again