Use of this information is subject to copyright laws and may require the permission of the owner of the information, as described in the ECHA Legal Notice.
EC number: - | CAS number: -
No clinical observations in none of the animales (males/females) at any observation times.
* Introduction. The study was performed to assess the acute dermal toxicity of the test item in the Wistar strain rat. The method was designed to be compatible with the following:
• OECD Guidelines for the Testing of Chemicals No. 402 "Acute Dermal Toxicity" (adopted 24 February 1987)
• Method 83 Acute Toxicity (Dermal) of Commission Regulation (EC) No. 440/2008
* Method. A group of ten animals (five males and five females) was given a single, 24 hour, semi-occluded dermal application of the test item to intact skin at a dose level of 2000 mglkg bodyweight. Clinical signs and bodyweight development were monitored
during the study. All animals were subjected to gross necropsy.
* Mortality. There were no deaths.
* Clinical Observations. There were no signs of systemic toxicity.
* Dermal Irritation. There were no signs of dermal irritation.
* Bodyweight. All animals showed expected gains in bodyweight over the study period.
* Necropsy. No abnormalities were noted at necropsy.
* Conclusion. The acute dermal median lethal dose (LD50) of the test item in the Wistar strain rat was found to be greater than 2000 mglkg bodyweight.
Information on Registered Substances comes from registration dossiers which have been assigned a registration number. The assignment of a registration number does however not guarantee that the information in the dossier is correct or that the dossier is compliant with Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 (the REACH Regulation). This information has not been reviewed or verified by the Agency or any other authority. The content is subject to change without prior notice.Reproduction or further distribution of this information may be subject to copyright protection. Use of the information without obtaining the permission from the owner(s) of the respective information might violate the rights of the owner.
Welcome to the ECHA website. This site is not fully supported in Internet Explorer 7 (and earlier versions). Please upgrade your Internet Explorer to a newer version.
Close Do not show this message again