Registration Dossier

Environmental fate & pathways

Adsorption / desorption

Currently viewing:

Administrative data

Link to relevant study record(s)

Description of key information

Two peaks were identified in an HPLC study performed in accordance with OECD testing guideline 121. 
The first one representing 3.9% of all the area gave a log Koc value of 2.57 and the second one representing 96.1% of all the area a log Koc value of 3.82.

Key value for chemical safety assessment

Koc at 20 °C:
6 606

Additional information

The adsorption/desorption behaviour of test item on soil and sewage sludge was evaluated in a study performed in accordance with OECD testing guideline 121 and GLP requirements. The test item contains 2 components; one representing 3.9% of all the components and the other 96.1%. The log Koc values were 2.57 and 3.82, respectively. During the analysis, the temperature was 30 °C and the pH value was 6.4. The log Koc value (3.82) representing 96.1% of all the substance was used for the Chemical Safety Assessment.

[LogKoc: 3.82]