Are you affected by the deadline?
If you manufacture chemical substances or import them from outside the EU above one tonne per year, you may have registration obligations under REACH. Additionally, if you manufacture or import a product (mixture, article), it may contain substances that need to be registered individually.
If you have pre-registered substances that you manufacture or import from outside the EU above one tonne but not more than 100 tonnes per year and have not already registered them, the REACH registration deadline of 31 May 2018 concerns you.
Latest news on REACH 2018
- Webinar: IUCLID Cloud - Best practice for service providers and SMEs, 29 November 2017
- Q&As on substance identity profile, 15 November 2017
- IUCLID 6 and Chesar updated, 15 November 2017
- Updated advice for manual verification at completeness check step, 8 November, 2017
- Over 12 000 registrations submitted for REACH 2018, 7 November, 2017
- List of lead registrants updated - now includes 12 354 substances, 27 October 2017
- Guidance for registration of complex inorganic coloured pigments, 18 October 2017
days before the deadline
- REACH 2018 events calendar
- Toolkit for promoting the REACH 2018 registration deadline
- Contact ECHA's accredited stakeholder organisations for sector specific support
- REACH 2018 in your language
- Practical examples
- Are you a small or medium-sized enterprise?
- Are you a non-EU company exporting chemicals to the EU?
- Access to EU funding
- Getting started with EU chemicals legislation
- Lead registrant list [PDF] [XLSX]