Are you affected by the deadline?
If you manufacture chemical substances or import them from outside the EU above one tonne per year, you may have registration obligations under REACH. Additionally, if you manufacture or import a product (mixture, article), it may contain substances that need to be registered individually.
If you have pre-registered substances that you manufacture or import from outside the EU above one tonne but not more than 100 tonnes per year and have not already registered them, the REACH registration deadline of 31 May 2018 concerns you.
Latest news on REACH 2018
- Registration numbers granted to 32 515 REACH 2018 registrations, 3 September
- Tip of the week: Keep your contact details up to date in REACH-IT, 20 June
- Did you miss the registration deadline? Make yourself REACH compliant as soon as possible, 6 June
- 21 551 chemicals on EU market now registered, 1 June
- Call for companies to continue their cooperation after the deadline, 31 May
- REACH 2018: Make every effort to submit your registration on time, 28 May
- Simpler IUCLID Cloud now available to all REACH registrants, 15 May 2018
- Payment of REACH registration fees: Include the invoice number and make only one payment per invoice, 11 May 2018
- New advice for making changes to joint submissions, 9 May 2018
- Video: Planning to place a new substance on the EU market? Start by submitting an inquiry, 11 April 2018
- Help for exceptional situations (DCG solutions)
- Toolkit for promoting the REACH 2018 registration deadline
- Contact ECHA's accredited stakeholder organisations for sector specific support
- REACH 2018 in your language
- Practical examples
- Are you a small or medium-sized enterprise?
- Are you a non-EU company exporting chemicals to the EU?
- Are you using chemicals?
- Access to EU funding
- Getting started with EU chemicals legislation
- REACH registration statistics infographic
- REACH 2018 statistics - completed registrations
- Lead registrant list
- Download list [.xls]