Are you affected by the deadline?
If you manufacture chemical substances or import them from outside the EU above one tonne per year, you may have registration obligations under REACH. Additionally, if you manufacture or import a product (mixture, article), it may contain substances that need to be registered individually.
If you have pre-registered substances that you manufacture or import from outside the EU above one tonne but not more than 100 tonnes per year and have not already registered them, the REACH registration deadline of 31 May 2018 concerns you.
Latest news on REACH 2018
- EU and industry directors recommend actions to help SME registrants, 20 December 2017
- IUCLID Cloud now guides you through dossier preparation, 19 December 2017
- John is nearly ready with his registration - watch the animation, 12 December 2017
- Watch IUCLID Cloud webinar: Best practice for service providers and SMEs, 7 December 2017
- Limited services at year-end, 5 December 2017
- New interactive infographic for following the progress of REACH registrations, 30 November 2017
- Letter templates for data sharing and joint submission negotiations, 29 November 2017
- DCG: Companies asked to communicate their registration intentions, 29 November 2017
days before the deadline
- REACH 2018 events calendar
- Toolkit for promoting the REACH 2018 registration deadline
- Contact ECHA's accredited stakeholder organisations for sector specific support
- REACH 2018 in your language
- Practical examples
- Directors' Contact Group (DCG)
- Are you a small or medium-sized enterprise?
- Are you a non-EU company exporting chemicals to the EU?
- Access to EU funding
- Getting started with EU chemicals legislation
- Lead registrant list (in the registration statistics infographic)