The applicant must:
- Be a national of a Member State of the European Union or a national of the European Economic Area (Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein)
- Be able to communicate in English as this is the working language of ECHA
- Have a thorough knowledge of one of the official languages of the EU and a satisfactory knowledge of another official language of the EU
- Produce the appropriate character references for the role
- Enjoy full rights as a citizen
- Have fulfilled any obligations imposed by the laws concerning military service
- Be physically fit to perform their duties
Applicants need to have the required level of education and professional experience as defined in the vacancy notice.
Only qualifications issued, or recognised as equivalent, by EU Member State authorities or EEA authorities will be accepted.
The professional experience will be counted from the date on which the applicant acquired the minimum qualification for access to the profile in question.