Waiting for a substance review?
ECHA, the European Commission and the Member State competent authorities have reviewed the pending evaluations under REACH and BPR and designated another Member State authority to take over the evaluation.
The updates of the CoRAP list will take into account that the UK will no longer be an evaluating Member State for REACH after the end of the transition period.
Under the BPR, such transfers have been determined by a Delegated Act issued by the European Commission. Below you can find a link to the Act published in the Official Journal of the EU.
- EU Commission notice to stakeholders on export and import of hazardous chemicals [PDF] [EN] 17/07/2020
- EU Commission: Getting ready for the end of the transition period - readiness notices
- EU Commission notice to stakeholders on biocidal products [PDF] [EN] 17/06/2020
- EU Commission notice to stakeholders on chemicals regulation 30/03/2020
- Act and prepare for ‘no deal Brexit’ to stay on the market and keep supplies 12/09/2019
- Companies recommended to transfer registrations before the UK’s withdrawal 03/04/2019
- Act now to stay on the EU market after the UK’s withdrawal 08/02/2019
- ECHA updates information for companies on UK withdrawal from EU 11/10/2018