Want to search for the relevant question and answer in your own language? Change the language in the dropdown menu above.
The EC number can be downloaded from REACH-IT either from the Joint submission Object, the Inquiry or the Pre-SIEF page.
- Log in to REACH-IT, go to the relevant submission page and click on the button ‘Export assigned EC number or Export EC substance’, as shown below:
- Once the assigned EC number has been exported, go back to the IUCLID home page and click on ‘Import’ as shown below.
- Once the assigned EC number has been imported go back to the IUCLID home page and click on ‘Reference substance’ as shown below.
- Click on the icon ‘New’ as shown below.
- ‘Add’ the newly uploaded reference number to the reference number inventory as shown below.
- Fill in the reference substance identity information and save the entry.