- Starting the restriction process
- Notification of intention to submit a restriction proposal
- Registry of Intentions
- Preparing the restriction dossier
- Submission and conformity check
PUBLIC CONSULTATION ON THE RESTRICTION REPORT
Conforming restriction reports are published on ECHA's website, excluding any confidential information.
6 months of the date of publication
Interested parties may submit comments on them or on any supporting documents within six months of the date of publication.
PUBLIC CONSULTATION ON SEAC’s DRAFT OPINION
SEAC’s draft opinion and RAC’s final opinion are published on ECHA's website.
Interested parties may submit comments on SEAC’s draft opinion within 60 days of its publication.
- RACCommittee for Risk Assessment
- SEACCommittee for Socio-economic Analysis
60 days from publication