- Communication in the supply chain
- Downstream users
- Videos, tips and presentations for downstream users
Videos, tips and presentations for downstream users
Downstream users are affected by REACH/CLP in a number of ways, and their obligations depend on their activities and the chemicals they handle. The material on this page helps you to get familiar with the key aspects of the requirements for downstream users.
This series of one sheet documents provides tips on the key elements of REACH and CLP that are relevant to downstream users. Each sheet is intended as an introduction to a topic.
The presentations are aimed at a wide range of audiences, including management, workers, environmental health and safety professionals, industry groups and authorities. They have been prepared by ECHA, to assist you in preparing presentations related to downstream users, with the intention being that you can select relevant slides and modify them as necessary to suit your audience. You may use them without additional permission.
- REACH and CLP: DU Overview [PPTX]
- Identifying and addressing chemicals of concern under REACH and CLP [PPTX]
- REACH and CLP: what formulators need to know [PPTX]