Are you affected by the deadline?
If you manufacture chemical substances or import them from outside the EU above one tonne per year, you may have registration obligations under REACH. Additionally, if you manufacture or import a product (mixture, article), it may contain substances that need to be registered individually.
If you have pre-registered substances that you manufacture or import from outside the EU above one tonne but not more than 100 tonnes per year and have not already registered them, the REACH registration deadline of 31 May 2018 concerns you.
Latest news on REACH 2018
- REACH 2018 questions and answers - everything you want to know about registering successfully
- Tip of the week: Avoid the most common business rules failures, 18 April 2018
- Tip of the week: Are you a downstream user? Check if your substance is being registered, 18 April 2018
- Video: Planning to place a new substance on the EU market? Start by submitting an inquiry, 11 April 2018
- Tip of the week: Submit your inquiry successfully, 11 April 2018
- Tip of the week: Are you in the correct SIEF? 4 April 2018
- Full instructions on how to apply for a DCG solution now available, 28 March 2018
- Tip of the week: Short of time? Make your life easier by using IUCLID Cloud, 28 March 2018
- Is your dispute pending? You can still submit a dossier by 31 May, 23 March 2018
- New practical example on confidentiality claims, 21 March 2018
- Update to Q&As on pre-registration, 21 March 2018
- REACH-IT open 24/7
- Have your say on the SME definition - take part in the Commission's consultation by 6 May 2018
days before the deadline
- Help for exceptional situations (DCG solutions)
- REACH 2018 events calendar
- Toolkit for promoting the REACH 2018 registration deadline
- Contact ECHA's accredited stakeholder organisations for sector specific support
- REACH 2018 in your language
- Practical examples
- Are you a small or medium-sized enterprise?
- Are you a non-EU company exporting chemicals to the EU?
- Are you using chemicals?
- Access to EU funding
- Getting started with EU chemicals legislation
- REACH registration statistics infographic
- Lead registrant list (in the registration infographic)
- Download list [.xls]