Are you affected by the deadline?
If you manufacture chemical substances or import them from outside the EU above one tonne per year, you may have registration obligations under REACH. Additionally, if you manufacture or import a product (mixture, article), it may contain substances that need to be registered individually.
If you have pre-registered substances that you manufacture or import from outside the EU above one tonne but not more than 100 tonnes per year and have not already registered them, the REACH registration deadline of 31 May 2018 concerns you.
Support to understand your tasks
The following pages help you to understand what you need to do and take you through the process step-by-step.
days before the deadline
- Contact your national REACH helpdesk or the ECHA helpdesk
- Contact ECHA's accredited stakeholder organisations for sector specific support
- REACH 2018 in your language
- Are you a small or medium-sized enterprise?
- Are you a non-EU company exporting chemicals to the EU?
- Are you an only representative?
- Are you using chemicals?
- Getting started with EU chemicals legislation
- Lead registrant list [PDF] [XLSX]
- REACH 2018 infographic [JPG]
- Presentation on REACH 2018[PPTX][EN]
- Toolkit for promoting the REACH 2018 registration deadline
Latest news on REACH 2018
- New advice on using non-animal test methods, 24 January 2017
- REACH 2018: Submit your registration, 29 November 2016
- Non-animal methods now a default for skin sensitisation - submit correct information, 23 November 2016
- Last call to pre-register low-volume chemicals, 16 November 2016
- First sector use maps published, 11 November 2016
- Fecc is supporting REACH 2018 registration, 6 October 2016
- List of substances with lead registrants available, 28 September 2016
- ECHA's REACH 2018 Roadmap [PDF] [EN]
- Progress report [PDF] [EN]
- ECHA's strategy to support registrants in applying the Annex III criteria [PDF] [EN]
- REACH 2018 leaflet - Stay on the market - register your chemicals
- REACH 2018 leaflet for workers
- Leaflet: Do you export to the European Union? [PDF][EN]
- Registration statistics 2018 [PDF][EN]