Are you affected by the deadline?
If you manufacture chemical substances or import them from outside the EU above one tonne per year, you may have registration obligations under REACH. Additionally, if you manufacture or import a product (mixture, article), it may contain substances that need to be registered individually.
If you have pre-registered substances that you manufacture or import from outside the EU above one tonne but not more than 100 tonnes per year and have not already registered them, the REACH registration deadline of 31 May 2018 concerns you.
Latest news on REACH 2018
- Webinar on 8 March: Last minute advice to registrants and Q&A - register now
- Questions and answers from the REACH 2018 Stakeholders' Day, 21 February 2018
- Watch a webinar: Guided dossier preparation in IUCLID Cloud, 14 February 2018
- Have your say on the SME definition - take part in the Commission's consultation by 6 May 2018
- Three new practical examples for phase 4 - assess hazards and risks - published, 7 February 2018
- Recording and presentations from REACH 2018 Stakeholders' Day online - give us your feedback, 1 February 2018
- Helping registrants in exceptional cases, 31 January 2018
- EU and industry directors recommend actions to help SME registrants, 20 December 2017
- IUCLID Cloud now guides you through dossier preparation, 19 December 2017
days before the deadline
- Help for exceptional situations (DCG solutions)
- REACH 2018 events calendar
- Toolkit for promoting the REACH 2018 registration deadline
- Contact ECHA's accredited stakeholder organisations for sector specific support
- REACH 2018 in your language
- Practical examples
- Are you a small or medium-sized enterprise?
- Are you a non-EU company exporting chemicals to the EU?
- Access to EU funding
- Getting started with EU chemicals legislation
- REACH registration statistics infographic
- Lead registrant list (in the registration infographic)