UK-based only representative
If you represent a non-EU company and you are based in the UK, you will no longer be able to act as an only representative after the withdrawal, unless you relocate to an EU-27 or EEA country. Otherwise, to remain legally on the EU market, the non-EU manufacturer that appointed you will need to find a new only representative, based in one of the EU-27 or EEA countries. The registrations will have to be transferred to that new only representative.
- Notify ECHA of only representative changes through REACH-IT as soon as this possibility is announced to be available after the UK’s withdrawal.
- Act and prepare for ‘no deal Brexit’ to stay on the market and keep supplies 12/09/2019
- Companies recommended to transfer registrations before the UK’s withdrawal 03/04/2019
- Act now to stay on the EU market after the UK’s withdrawal 08/02/2019
- ECHA updates information for companies on UK withdrawal from EU 11/10/2018