Page has moved

The page you're looking for has moved because  the Addressing Chemicals of Concern section no longer exists.

You may want to update your bookmarks.

All public consultations are now on a dedicated page.
Other substance lists can be found in Information on chemicals section.

Some shortcuts:

Categories Display