Candidate List Package
The information on Candidate List substances is provided in SCIP notifications by using a IUCLID reference substance entity.
A reference substance is an entity in IUCLID that is used to identify a substance, in such a way that it may be re-used.
A reference substance can be created in IUCLID, but we recommend you, as a SCIP notification submitter, to use the Candidate List reference substances package provided by ECHA for your SCIP notifications and to import it into your own IUCLID instances.
The version of the Candidate List reference substances package allows you to specify the Candidate List version used when assessing the article that is being notified. This version number will be requested in the SCIP notification dossier. The available Candidate List reference substances package for SCIP notifications is aligned with every official update of the Candidate List.
- Master dataset: is a compilation (I6Z) file containing all Candidate List substances, which can be imported into IUCLID instances.
- Individual reference substance datasets: is a compilation (ZIP) file of all Candidate List substances datasets (I6Z), which can be imported individually. Users can select to import only the needed dataset (I6Z) for a single Candidate List substance.
- Delta package: a compilation (I6Z) file with only new or amended reference substances datasets from one version to another.
- List of reference substances included in the package.
- Readme (TXT) file with additional information.