- Apie mus
- Kaip mes dirbame
- Procedūros ir politika
- European Ombudsman
- cases access to documents
This table contains inquiries by the European Ombudsman concerning ECHA, both related to complaints as well as own-initiative inquiries, which have a broader scope. It shows only closed cases and does not include individual cases related to specific recruitment and selection procedures.
The relevant cases have been classified into four categories:
- Access to documents and dissemination: cases related to requests for access to documents and the dissemination of information;
- Administration: cases related to administrative matters;
- Animal testing: cases related to the avoidance of animal testing;
- ECHA’s scientific decisions: cases relating scientific decisions;
- Own-initiative inquiries: cases related to own-initiative inquiries by the European Ombudsman.
- Procedures: cases related to procedural matters.
|Case number||Parties||Keywords||Main Legal Provisions||Date of the decision|
|2186/2012/FOR||British Union for the Abolition of Vivisection (BUAV) v ECHA||Request for public access to documents|| Art. 23 ECGAB |
Art. 4 Regulation (EC) No 1049/2001
|2469/2011/VL||Company operating in the chemical industry v ECHA||Dissemination of information under REACH|| Art. 4 ECGAB; |
Art. 10, 77(2), 119 REACH
|1826/2010/VL||Company acting in the interest of its subsidiaries which operate in the chemical industry v ECHA||Dissemination of information under REACH, Request for public access to documents|| Art. 4 ECGAB; Art. 4 Regulation (EC) No 1049/2001; |
Art. 10(a)(x), 77(2)(e), 119(1) REACH