Use of this information is subject to copyright laws and may require the permission of the owner of the information, as described in the ECHA Legal Notice.
EC number: 200-073-0
CAS number: 50-97-5
- Following inhalation:
Remove person to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- Following skin contact:
Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- Following eye contact:
Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- Following ingestion:
Call a doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth.
- Most important symptoms and effects: May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- Suitable extinguishing media: Use water spray to cool containers. Use water spray to reduce vapours.
- Unsuitable extinguishing media:
- Special hazards arising from the substance or mixture:
In combustion emits toxic fumes of carbon dioxide / carbon monoxide
- Advice for fire fighter: Wear self-contained breathing apparatus. Wear protective clothing to prevent contact with skin and eyes.
- Personal precautions:
Avoid breathing dust.Avoid contact with skin.
- Protective equipment and emergency procedures:
Wear protective gloves, eye protection and protective clothing.
- Environmental precautions:
Avoid release to the environment. Collect spillage.
- Methods and material for containment and cleaning up: Shovel up material and dispose of contaminated material as recommended.
- Precautions for safe handling:
Wear protective glove and eye protection Avoid contact with the material and breathing its dust.
- Conditions for safe storage, including any incompatibilities: Keep container tightly closed. Store at room temperature.
1. Technical protection measures - See below.
2. Organisational protection measures: Contaminated clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
3. Hand protection: Wear protective gloves
4. Feet protection Wear protective footwear
5. Body protection Wear suitable protective clothing
6. Eye protection Wear eye protection.
7. Respiratory protection: Avoid breathing dust
- Stable under recommended transport or storage conditions.
2. Chemical stability
- Stable under normal conditions
3. Possibility of hazardous reactions
- Hazardous reactions will not occur under normal transport or storage conditions.
4. Conditions to avoid
: Extremely high temperatures.
5. Incompatible materials. Oxidising agents.
6. Hazardous decomposition products: In combustion emits fumes of carbon dioxide/carbon monoxide.
Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local and national regulations.
Information on Registered Substances comes from registration dossiers which have been assigned a registration number. The assignment of a registration number does however not guarantee that the information in the dossier is correct or that the dossier is compliant with Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 (the REACH Regulation). This information has not been reviewed or verified by the Agency or any other authority. The content is subject to change without prior notice.Reproduction or further distribution of this information may be subject to copyright protection. Use of the information without obtaining the permission from the owner(s) of the respective information might violate the rights of the owner.
Questo sito web si avvale di cookie affinché possiate usufruire della migliore esperienza sui nostri siti web.
Welcome to the ECHA website. This site is not fully supported in Internet Explorer 7 (and earlier versions). Please upgrade your Internet Explorer to a newer version.
Do not show this message again