- Documents et informations d'appui
- Le retrait du Royaume-Uni de l’UE
- Know your role
- EU-27 downstream user of an authorised substance
EU-27 downstream user of an authorised substance
REACH authorisations granted to UK suppliers will no longer exist after the UK withdraws from the EU. If you rely on such an authorisation and want to continue using the substance, you can apply and become an authorisation holder of the substance yourself.
Remember that UK-based manufacturers and formulators can transfer their authorisation to an only representative based in one of the remaining 27 EU Member States or the EEA.
UK-based only representatives can transfer their authorisation or pending application for authorisation to a new only representative based in the EU-27/EEA, appointed by the non-EU manufacturer. Please note, however, that UK-based importers cannot transfer their authorisation to an only representative in the EU-27/EEA.
- Get in touch with your supplier already now to find out what their intentions are in relation to the UK’s withdrawal from the EU.
- Apply to become an authorisation holder.