SVHC Roadmap to 2020 implementation
Introduction to SVHC Roadmap to 2020
SVHC Roadmap implementation plan
- Screening to identify new substances of concern, and
- Analysing the risk management options (RMOs) appropriate to the particular substance of concern.
Finding and analysing new substances for regulatory risk management
The SVHC Roadmap to 2020 lists certain groups of substances to be covered by the implementation plan:
- Carcinogens, mutagens, reprotoxicants (Categories 1A/1B),
- Persistent, bioaccumulative and toxic (PBTs) or very persistent, very bioaccumulative (vPvBs),
- Endocrine disruptors (EDs), and
- Petroleum/coal stream substances that are CMRs or PBTs.