How to improve your dossier
Over the years, ECHA has published a wide range of information and tools to help registrants to prepare high-quality dossiers. ECHA is also actively communicating to companies about deficiencies in their dossiers through screening campaigns and formal measures such as compliance checks. This web section collects the various information sources and tools in a one-stop shop, where registrants can easily find concrete support to improve their dossiers. Companies are encouraged to consult this information before updating the dossier, or submitting a new one, to find out what ECHA expects from a good-quality dossier.
- Press release 26 February 2015 ECHA's annual evaluation report published
- News Alert 07 March 2014 Improve your dossier – new web section and Dossier quality assistant now available
- Press release 26 February 2014 REACH Evaluation Report 2013: results and recommendations from dossier evaluation
- News alert 11 December 2013 Is your substance identity information up-to-date?
- News alert 14 February 2013 ECHA receives updates for intermediate dossiers and announces further follow-up actions