Registry of the Board of Appeal
The role and tasks of the Registry of the Board of Appeal are:
The Registry assists the Board of Appeal in processing of appeals. In particular, the Registry is responsible for all documents and correspondence related to appeal proceedings.
The Registry of the Board of Appeal is responsible for:
- processing documentation related to appeal proceedings;
- providing advice on appeal procedure;
- organising hearings, translation and interpretation if required;
- preparing and managing publications related to appeals and the appeal procedure; and
- assisting, in general, the Board of Appeal in its functions.