Industry can now submit information on substances of very high concern in their articles to ECHA’s SCIP database. The aim is to make recycling of products safer and improve information about dangerous chemicals in products.
- The European Commission has published its chemicals strategy for sustainability as part of the European Green Deal. ECHA welcomes the strategy and looks forward to supporting its implementation.
- The substitution plans of four applications for authorisation to use a substance of very high concern will open for consultation on 21 October 2020. ECHA’s Committee for Socio-economic Analysis (SEAC) will evaluate the plans and the information received during the consultation to provide scientific underpinning for the European Commission to decide whether or not to grant the authorisations.
- Aufforderungen zur Einreichung von Bemerkungen und zur Vorlage von Nachweisen
- Stoffe: 1
- Datum Beginn: 14/10/2020
- Frist: 15/01/2021
- ECHA's Executive Director Requests to the Committees
- Substitution plans - applications for authorisation: 4
- Start date: 21/10/2020
- Deadline: 18/11/2020
- Versuchsvorschläge: 29
- Datum Beginn: 21/09/2020
- Frist: 05/11/2020
- Versuchsvorschläge: 26
- Datum Beginn: 19/10/2020
- Frist: 03/12/2020
BPRDerzeit sind keine Konsultationen im Gang.
- Proposals for new POPs
- Consultations: 1
- Start date: 14/10/2020
- End of consultation: 09/12/2020
- Draft update to the Guidance on registration sent for PEG consultation
- Draft update to the Guidance on data sharing sent for PEG consultation
- What is SCIP? What should be done?