The Forum for Exchange of Information on Enforcement (Forum) is a network of authorities responsible for the enforcement of the REACH, CLP and PIC regulations in the EU, Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein.
How the Forum works
The Forum sets its own work programme based on the list of tasks specified in the REACH, CLP and PIC regulations. The practical work of the Forum is divided between ten working groups which provide solutions to specific areas of enforcement. The Forum holds three plenary meetings each year.
The REACH, CLP and PIC regulations were adopted to improve the protection of human health and the environment from the risks that can be posed by chemicals, while enhancing the competitiveness of the EU chemicals industry. Coordinated and harmonised enforcement is a key factor in the success of the regulations and this is one of the main goals of the Forum.
- Rules of procedure of the Forum [EN][PDF]
- Rules for accessing S-CIRCABC interest groups [EN][PDF]
- Forum Multiannual Work Programme 2014-2018 [EN][PDF]
- Forum Work Programme 2011 - 2013 [EN][PDF]
- Forum Enforcement of the PIC Regulation [EN][PDF]
- Forum - leaflet [EN][PDF]
- Minimum Criteria for REACH and CLP Inspections (March 2011) [EN][PDF]
- Strategies for Enforcement of REACH and CLP (March 2011) [EN][PDF]