Workshop: Content essentials on use, exposure and risks in Chemical Safety Reports (CSR/ES Roadmap action 1.1)
22 to 23 October 2013 | Helsinki
The workshop kicks off action 1.1 of the CSR/ES Roadmap. The aim of the workshop is to align understanding on the purpose of the various information elements in the CSR for describing:
- the uses of the substance;
- the operational conditions and risk management measures;
- the exposure level expected;
- the resulting risk characterisation
ECHA's illustrative CSR example and the corresponding information extracts in IUCLID will serve as inputs for the workshop.
For any event related enquiries, you can contact us at: csr-es-roadmap(at)echa.europa.eu
- Member State competent authorities and agencies using Chemical Safety Report information for their regulatory processes;
- Industry organisations representing registrants;
- Registrants providing Chemical Safety Report information in their registration dossiers.
Draft programme available soon.
Venue & Date
22 to 23 October 2013
09:00-17:30 Helsinki Time (EEST, GMT +3)
ECHA Conference Centre
European Chemicals Agency
00120 Helsinki, Finland
The language of the meeting is English.