Updated biocides IT tools available
Helsinki, 23 October 2018 – The latest version of the biocides submission tool R4BP 3 provides enhanced workflows and controls for applications. The new version of the SPC Editor improves the text search in the summaries of product characteristics (SPCs).
The new features in R4BP 3 include:
- A new ‘Cc’ field allows users to copy recipients in a message and the corresponding possibility to ‘Reply to all’ has been added.
- A workflow that allows authorities to request updated IUCLID files during the peer review phase of active substance applications.
- UK withdrawal preparedness: new features have been developed to support the corresponding database adaptations.
The new features in SPC Editor include:
- A functionality for finding and replacing text in your SPC file.
- Enhanced text formatting options supporting the use of superscripts.
- The possibility to export the content of the SPC in Word format.
If your deadline in R4BP 3 was during the tool’s maintenance break from 20 to 23 October, it has been automatically extended by three days.
Read more about the new features in the release note.