Log into ECHA’s website to access new features
You can now track what is happening with your substances and save your queries from the Search for Chemicals by creating an account and logging into ECHA’s main website. This account will also give you access to additional features on ECHA’s other websites.
Helsinki, 15 November 2018 – ECHA’s website has new features available for those of you who create an account. Once you are logged in, you can:
- Follow your substance and see which regulatory processes concern the substances that are important to your business. By following your substance, you will receive a weekly alert whenever your substance is included or updated in one or more specific regulatory processes (e.g. Candidate List of substances of very high concern, restrictions, etc.).
- Save your search in the advanced search for chemicals form. This will allow you to reuse the same query next time you come to the website without needing to fill in the form again.
If you already have an account in REACH-IT, R4BP 3 or ePIC, you can use your existing credentials to log into ECHA’s main website and start using the new features.
If you do not yet have an account, you can easily create one by selecting the “Personal or other account” button on the login page.
Creating your account will also enable you to:
- Download IUCLID software and subscribe to IUCLID news.
- Download the Chesar tool and subscribe to Chesar news.
- Comment and rate the ECHA Newsletter.
- Be part of a future Poison Centres’ community and receive news.
The accounts you may previously have had for these websites will no longer work. Therefore, if you don’t have an existing account in REACH-IT, R4BP 3 or ePIC, you will need to sign-up for a new account.
You can still, of course, read ECHA’s websites’ content without creating an account or logging in. However, to personalise your experience, the new functionalities are just a few clicks away.