Introduction to OECD QSAR Toolbox
17 June 2015 11:00 - 14:00 Helsinki time
The webinar provides an introduction to the OECD QSAR Toolbox and its functionalities. Two examples cover endpoints which will be relevant for the third REACH registration deadline in 2018 (e.g. skin sensitisation, aquatic toxicity). The Toolbox is the most comprehensive, widely recognised and freely available platform for data gap filling in regulatory hazard assessment, while avoiding tests. It is used for grouping chemicals into categories, identifying and filling (eco-)toxicological data gaps for the hazard assessment of chemicals. The Toolbox is also very useful for screening and prioritising inventories.
- Download agenda [PDF]
- Introduction: objective and outline of the webinar [PDF] - Tomasz Sobanski, ECHA
- QSAR Toolbox: the workflow [PDF] - Prof. Ovanes Mekenyan, Bourgas University "Prof. Asen Zlatarov"
- Skin sensitisation example [PDF] - Tatiana Netzeva, ECHA
- Aquatic toxicity example: short term toxicity [PDF] - Andrea Gissi, ECHA
- Key messages and closing [PDF] - Tomasz Sobanski, ECHA