Got a question about registration? Enrol to the REACH 2018 Spring School
ECHA organises an intensive REACH 2018 week from 15 to 19 May. Each day, you will be able to ask questions directly to our experts – linked to the topic of the day’s webinar. The whole registration process will be covered, including a new webinar on getting your chemical safety assessment done.
Helsinki, 8 May 2017 – With only one year before the 31 May 2018 registration deadline, we will broadcast all the REACH 2018 phase webinars again together with a new webinar on how to carry out a chemical safety assessment. During these webinars, you have the possibility to ask questions live from our experts.
You can register to each of the webinars separately according to your own needs and interests. The topics of the week are as follows:
- Monday 15 May, 11:00 – 15:30 EEST (GMT +3): Know your portfolio and find your co-registrants
- Tuesday 16 May, 11:00 – 15:30 EEST (GMT +3): Get organised with co-registrants and assess hazards and risks (includes on update on what to do after pre-registration ends)
- Wednesday 17 May, 11:00 – 13:30 EEST (GMT +3): Getting your chemical safety assessment done (new)
- Thursday 18 May, 11:00 – 13:30 EEST (GMT +3): Prepare your registration as a IUCLID dossier (includes on update on the ECHA Cloud Services)
- Friday 19 May, 11:00 – 15:00 EEST (GMT +3): Submit your registration dossier and extended Q&A on all aspects of REACH registration
Register now and ensure your place.