The Executive Office provides support to the Executive Director and the senior management in ensuring that the Agency is fulfilling its objectives in a coherent, effective and efficient way.
The Executive Office:
- Supports the ED and the Directors in the management of the Agency
- Provides the Secretariat of the Management Board, assisting the Executive Director in preparing the meetings of the Management Board
- Coordinates the Agency's strategic planning and monitoring
- Oversees Agency security management
- Oversees the quality management system
- Sets the rules and policies for data protection
- Advises the Executive Director on confirmatory requests for access to information
- Coordinates the Agency's inter-institutional and Member State relations.
The Senior Scientific Advisor:
- Ensures the scientific coherence and consistency of operational decision-making and the provision of high quality scientific advice.
The Internal auditor:
- Undertakes audits of processes in the Agency for which she/he reports to the ED and, where appropriate, to the Management Board. She/he will coordinate activities with the Internal Audit Service of the Commission, which is the main internal audit service of the Agency.